Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ode to BYU Registering

Oh BYU registering system!
Why dost thou torment me?
I plan in advance and prepare as best
I can but to no avail.

For at midnight there are so
Many on the site that it kicks me off
And seems to laugh at me
woe is me.

Thus I have to struggle with the
Thousands of other students
fighting for bandwidth
at midnight.

Midnight is such an annoying
Time to be up and struggling,
Racing an unknown enemy,
Fighting for classes-

So many classes to take
Yet not enough are offered
Fight to get the last spot--only
To be kicked off the site once again

Great and powerful nemesis,
I shall yet see the back of thee!
Torment me no longer! For I have
But one further time to face thee.

Then I shall see thy back forever
Never again will you rule my nights
Your reign of darkness draws to a close
And day shall see a new master has risen.

No comments: