Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Today I did a little bit of spring cleaning. The bedroom and the kitchen were my areas of concentration but I also did our outside walk a little bit. I finally caught up on some laundry and folding that needed to be done, went through some papers, etc. that needed to be trashed, and even cleaned the stove and oven.

Why would I be doing this when I know that I have so much homework that is soon to be due? Partly because I'm still sharing my computer with my husband since my computer died and partly because I am waiting, impatiently, for my new computer to arrive.

The first thing I do when I open this computer now is track the status of my new computer. I hold my breath, wondering if it has made it to Utah yet. . .YES! It is now in North Salt Lake! Oh happy day when I no longer have to compete for homework time! Soon now...soon.

No comments: