Friday, March 25, 2011

Snow

So, yesterday's post couldn't have been more timely. What's with the snow today?! I remember seeing that on the weather and thinking--yeah right, 40-something degrees and snow? Probably snow to rain is more likely. I stand corrected, and ankle-deep in slush. eagh.

There was a time when I looked forward to snow. I LOVED snow! Snow is magical and has a way of making things look clean and enchanted. Alas, I am ready for Spring and for that to happen the snow needs to move on. It got to have its share of fun in the Northeast and Midwest already this year and even if we got less than usual that is no reason for it to come back over here. It's as if Jack Frost is playing a prolonged April Fool's joke on us and it isn't that funny.

Then again maybe it's a conspiracy of teachers and parents to keep all the students inside this weekend to work on homework, papers, and other projects. . .

No comments: