Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waiting

This is just one of those weeks where it is only Tuesday but somehow it feels like it's Thursday, or as if it should be Thursday, anyway. I can't really account for why I keep thinking it's Thursday. I should realize that our Inquiry paper is due Thursday and should be wishing that day as far away from me as possible.

Instead I am finding that I wish to just let the next few weeks fly by as fast as possible rather than delay the inevitable--looming projects of doom, determined to forever follow me both in grades and in teaching ability. I look at it like I look at the band aid principle. Let's just go at it fast and get it over with rather than drawing out the sleepless nights and the guilt of homework left undone haunting us for weeks on end.

Alas, we still have four more weeks of projects and test and weeks of suspense after that as we wait for the grades to bring us our results. I always hated waiting. . .

No comments: